Monday, July 2, 2007

Long time, no blog

Hi everyone,

Well, when I thought it would be easy to hold down a full time job as an attorney, teach bellydance classes 5 days a week, dance at multiples parties every weekend (and sometimes during the week), plan my upcoming October wedding AND keep up my blog, I must not have been thinking clearly....

Anyway, I'm back! I have lots of interesting topics that I'd like to blog about, but I don't have the time right this minute. I will save those ideas for when I have time to do them justice.

In the meantime, I'd like to hear from you. What have you been up to lately? Take any good workshops? See any good dancers at your favorite restaurant? Find a new favorite dancer on youtube? Start a new class with a new teacher? Master that dance move that's been bugging you for years? Tell me about it!

4 comments:

cindy said...

sewing bellydance stuff! i have been making cholis, and i have been wanting to try a bra and belt too, but i am also a bridal alterations seamstress, so we are deep into wedding season!

Anonymous said...

hay daniela,
I was wondering where do you provide bellydancing lessions??
Can you give me the address, or contact info...thankz!

Daniela said...

Sure, yuki. Actually, if you check out the "Classes" page on my website, www.danielabellydance.com, you can find all the information there. Email me if you have any questions.

Anonymous said...

I have been coordinating our group presentations in Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care Centers. Watching your wonderful students volunteering their performances is invigorating. The residents love them!
I am deeply grateful to all of them for being part of this project, as I am glad to have you as our instructor. We just came up with a name for our group, it is call “The Habbiby Dancer”, our web page is under construction. You are going to have a serious competition (lol).
Besides all of the above, I am taking summer classes, working part time, taking care of my family and this very moment I am getting ready for the finals, so I am crossing my arms and blinking my eyes to go back to the magic lamp (my bedroom) to be able to concentrate in Abnormal Psychology. Our dreams become realities when we dedicate our minds and hearts to them. God Bless ~Gina